DEWALT DC825B 1/4-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Impact Driver Review ( Bare-Tool )
The new DEWALT DC825B 1/4-inch 18-volt cordless driver is the best tool for handling various fastening applications. The impact driver comes with a variable speed trigger, high power frameless motor, and a modern ergonomic design, which is vital in making handling easy. One of the most notable aspects of the tool is the XRP extended run time in the battery, which allows for longer work duration.
Benefits Of Using DEWALT DC825B 1/4-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Driver
The cordless impact driver offers 1330-inch pounds in torque, with the impact driver made from modern technology it delivers ultimate performance that will enable you to complete various fastening applications accurately and within a short period.
Another benefit of the DEWALT DC825B is that it can deliver top-notch service, which includes drilling metal and wood, removing fasteners among others. the device comes in a high power revolution ranging from 0- 2700
The device is made with modern technology which makes it is easy to handle and control even after a long day it will not cause fatigue. Moreover, it has anti-slip grip and lightweight body, which is well balanced to distribute the weight evenly, with a compact body it can fit easily in tight places.
The DC825B comes with convenient and brushes which are replaceable brushes that in turn increases the tool life, and the heavy-duty impact mechanism is essential for protecting the user from kickback. Moreover, DC825B has a magnesium gear case and metal transmission, which increases its durability.
The Dewalt cordless tool has a 90-day money back guarantee, which means it is a genuine and long lasting product that the manufacturers are sure it will serve you for a long duration. In addition, it has a 3-year limited warranty and one-year free service contract.
The device does not come with a charger or battery, however it is compatible with DEWALT 18-V XRP system, which increases flexibility, and it can give you 40% more run time unlike the regular Ni-Cad batteries that are often utilized in 18-V tools.
DEWALT is the leading manufacturer of high-quality professional tools in America, they are proud to offer its products on a global scale. Quality is not compromised; exceeding customer expectations is one of the main aspects of DEWALT.
The longevity of the product is extended because the materials that are used using the manufacture are top notch and of high quality.
Top Features Of Dewalt DC825B
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy duty anti-kickback mechanism with an enhanced torque
- Frameless motor, which extends the durability and life of the tool
- Lightweight and compact design which reduces fatigue and enhances use in different work areas
- The brushes are replaceable which enhances its functions and increases serviceability
- Top-notch technology anti-slip pad grip, which provides maximum control and comfort during work applications.
- Light weight: DEWALT DC 825 weighs 4.6 pounds which is essential for workers who work for long hours, you can work for long hours without feeling tired.
- It is cordless: navigating through various spots of the working area with a corded impact driver can be quite challenging, however with this you can be able to access different working areas with ease.
- The device has anti-slip and comfortable grip for ease and comfort during working.
- Dewalt DC825B with enhanced anti-kickback mechanism which is vital in preventing any injury during fastening applications.
- Enhanced revolutions per minute and torque allows for easy and accurate fastening.
- The Dewalt DC 825 does not come with batteries and a charger, which can be an extra cost to the customer who will have to buy them.
- 90-day money back guarantee is a short time for such a mechanical device, the customer requires more time to familiarize and use the device to its optimal capacity before making any judgment.
In conclusion, DEWALT DC825B is one of the leading manufacturers of power tools in the globe, the heavy-duty material 18V impact driver offers a compact, lightweight, and durable solution to a wide array of light to medium fastening work applications. The small size, comfortable grip and long lasting batteries allow for easy navigation and high performance at a workplace. Also, a superior airflow enhances the life of the device since the machine works at a well-aerated environment.
Click here to read more about Best impact driver guide and read more PORTER-CABLE PCCK640LB 20-volt 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver Kit