Best 3/8 Cordless Impact Wrench 2017 Edition
The 3/8-inch impact is considered the ideal wrench to use on the job site, as the ½-inch is typically used for truck tires. It is best to go with the best 3/8 cordless impact wrench if the bolts that are typically dealing with do not measure more than an inch.
Since there are several models of impact wrenches in the market, finding the best one can be a tough decision to make. There are a lot of features as well as factors to consider. It is important to determine the purpose or the project that you are working on, as different wrenches work with different applications. However, some wrenches can be used for a wide array of applications.
Best 3/8 Cordless Impact Wrenches Short Review
- This impact wrench from Dewalt is considered one of the best 3/8 cordless impact wrench in the market today. This features a compact as well as lightweight design, which is the perfect fit for all types of tight areas in the work site. In fact, this measures about 5.70 inches from the front towards the back and this device weigh about 3.4 pounds.
- This device comes with LED lights with a 20-second delay after the trigger is released. With this feature, visibility is provided without any shadows. In addition, this comes with a hog ring anvil that you can use to change sockets easily.
- It comes with an anti-slip comfort grip that allows maximum control and comfort for the user.
- This is powered by an XR Lithium-Ion battery with a fuel gauge, allowing 33 percent more capacity compared to standard packs.
- This impact wrench is perfect to use for driving as well as removing fasteners on metal, wood or concrete. This can also be used to fasten and remove bolts and nuts as well as use with impact sockets.
- This impact wrench comes with several features that help increase and improve productivity on the job.
- This tool from DEWALT comes with three LED lights that work with a 20-second delay, which allows visibility without shadows when working in the dark and tight work areas.
- In addition, this comes with a fuel gauge indicator which can alert the user whenever the battery needs to be recharged.
- A hog ring is also included, which allows the user to change impact sockets easily.
- This device is known to provide maximum comfort and control when utilized as this comes with anti-slip grip handle.
- This device is powerful, as this can provide 1,560 inch-pound of torque as well as 2,700 IPM (impacts per minute). Moreover, the motor installed in this impact wrench offer fast application speeds for a variety of applications. This tool comes with a durable gearcase, heavy-duty impact mechanism, and all metal transmission.
- This impact wrench from Dewalt is ideal to use with impact sockets intended for removing and driving fasteners in metals, concretes and woods.
- This wrench does not come with batteries and charger, as they are sold separately.
- This impact wrench from Dewalt is one of the best 3/8 cordless impact wrenches in the market. This wrench boasts a compact design and user-friendly features.
- At 6 ¼ inches long, this can fit into small, tight and hard-to-reach spaces. With its length, you can actually apply maximum leverage, which enables you to get the most from this device's 1,150 inch-pound of torque.
- In addition, this wrench comes with three LEDs which are mounted on the barrel, allowing better visibility.
- This Dewalt wrench weighs only 2.3 pounds, which is evenly distributed between its battery pack and ergonomic body. This can easily be lifted and handled, allowing maximum control when working.
- This also comes with a hog ring anvil, which enables the user to change sockets when working quickly.
- The device's battery pack is known to last long, as this comes with a 12-volt lithium-ion battery pack, which you can quickly recharge in 30 minutes to an hour. This kit is complete, as this comes with the impact wrench, two battery packs, a charger, and a bag.
- This Makita impact wrench is known for its ultra-compact design. In fact, this tool measures only 6 3/8 inches long and weighs about 2.1 pounds.
- This wrench comes with a Makita motor that delivers 1,000 inch-pound of maximum torque. In addition, this wrench has a variable speed of 3,000 IPM or impacts per minute, which is perfect for a wide range of fastening applications.
- This device comes with built LED lights that illuminate the work area and soft grip handle for maximum comfort and control while working. Its battery is a 12-volt max lithium-ion battery that offers longer run time.
You can read more information of the best 12v impact driver here.
Finding the best 3/8 cordless impact wrench for the job is easy as long as you are able to determine the purpose of the tool and the features that you prefer and need. If you are in need of a tool for several projects, then you should consider purchasing an impact wrench that you can utilize for a wide variety of applications.