Up to this date, a wide range of companies has introduced different types of Impact Drivers in the market which possess various sorts of features and options. However, it is better for you to go for the 18v Impact Drivers because you will get almost all the exclusive and useful driving and drilling options with these types of Impact Drivers.
In order to know about the best 18v impact driver, you should read the following review because we have done an extensive research in order to provide you the most valuable and accurate information regarding the best impact drivers.
Short Reviews About the Top 6 18v impact drivers
In this section of this review, we have come up with the exclusive features of the top 6 18v impact drivers. You should give your full concentration so that you can get to know about all of it.
DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Kit
The DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt impact driver comes with the following features and options for its respective users.
- DEWALT DC970K-2 can be claimed as one of the top-rated 18v impact drivers because it has the capability of maximizing performance level while lessening the user fatigue at the same time.
- The compact size of this impact driver comes into complete fit with the toughest conditions
- The light-weight design of this driver has made totally user-friendly for all types of users
- It comes with the dual speed range where the speed is 0-450 rpm or, 0-1500 rpm
Milwaukee M18 1/4″ Hex I Impact Driver
The next one in our list is the Milwaukee 2656-80M18 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver which is another powerful and effective impact driver.
- The Milwaukee 2656-80 M18 comes with the frameless motor option
- The motor of this impact driver comes with a robust design which has assured a longer period of motor life.
- This Milwaukee impact driver generates up to 1,500 inch-pounds of torque to make quick work of the most tightly stuck nuts.
- Additionally, the motor is very powerful and the run-time you will get is higher than the competitors
- At the same time, Milwaukee 2656-80 M18 1/4″ is designed with the addition of Impact Mechanism which will deliver the maximum power along with application speed as well
- The overload protection capacity of this impact driver has made it more user-friendly
Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver- Tool Only, Model# 2653-20
Now, we will discuss the key features of Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver.
- The power-state brushless motor of this impact driver comes with the cooling option that will help the motor to stay cool at the time of running
- The Milwaukee motor comes with great longevity feature and it has the ability to deliver about 55% quicker operating speed
- The users will also get 3 different fastening modes because of the addition of the Redlink-plus-electronic-intelligence
Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Kit with One Battery
The 4th product in this list is the Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Kit with One Battery which is one of the best 18v impact driver.
- The light-weight feature of this impact driver has made it a powerful driller and driver as well
- The max torque speed of this driver is 480 inch-pounds because of the addition of the Makita-built 4 pole motor
- The battery performance of this impact is higher than that of the competitors’ products
Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
The 5th short review is based on the Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit.
- The torque speed of this impact driver is 400 inch-lbs the has made this a compact driver/drill
- The light-weight option of this impact driver has made this suitable for all types of users
- The built-in LED-lights are there to work in the dark areas without facing any sort of difficulty
- There is also the addition of the variable speed triggers in order to help the users perform the drilling or, driving operations perfectly
Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver
The last product in our review list is the Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver.
- The lithium-Ion technology which is used or the battery has made it a very lighter and compact driver that comes with a longer life for performing a varied sort of drilling and driving operations
- The clutch of this impact driver comes with the option of 11 positioning system that gives you the controlling power for doing drilling tasks with metal, wood, plastic and many other materials
- A great impact driver for working in the confined spaces
Why Should I Choose the best 18v Impact Driver?
Actually, there is the variety of reasons for which you must choose the above mentioned 18v impact drivers. In the following, we will be discussing these exclusive features which you must get to know before making any decision.
- The 18v impact drivers come with the light-weight feature which you will not find with the drivers which are over 18v
- The light option is there so that any kind of user can perform the drilling and driving operations with this driver
- At the same time, the motor speed of the 18v impact drivers is more than enough to deal with any kind of drilling and driving tasks for any type of materials like wood, plastic or, metal.
- The torque speed of these 18v impact drivers has also made these drivers the right choice for you as to own the best impact drivers for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There are also 20v impact drivers in the market. So, all I want to know is that should I prefer 18v impact drivers over 20v impact drivers?
Answer: The customers who have already used both the 20v and 18v have recommended that the 18v impact drivers come with better options and features for performing a wide range of driving and drilling operations. Therefore, it will be better for you to go for the 18v impact drivers.
- How is the condition of the motor of the 18v impact drivers?
Answer: The motor condition of the 18v impact drivers is better in comparison to that of the other group of impact drivers.
- What is the origin country of the 18v impact drivers?
Answer: All types of impact drivers are manufactured in China at the current time.
- Are the 18v impact drivers light-weight?
Answer: Yes, the 18v impact drivers are very light weight. And, this group of 18v impact drivers are convenient for all types of users.
As you have already got to know about all the aspects and attributes of the best 18v impact driver through studying the above review of ours, so you have now become capable enough of purchasing the best impact drivers for you. Actually, the wide range of features, highly varied options and various sorts of functionalities have made the 18v impact driver as an ideal choice for the one who want to perform the drilling and driving task perfectly and accurately at the same time.
You can read more another type of best cordless screwdriver by click here